* Wedding Day Weight Loss Tip #1 = Reduce the amount of sugar in any recipe by 1/3 without noticeable difference.
* Wedding Day Weight Loss Tip #2 = EAT to Live...not Live to EAT
* Wedding Day Weight Loss Tip #3 = Replace one breakfast with a fruit smoothie
* Wedding Day Weight Loss Tip #4 = Drop the chips and soda
* Wedding Day Weight Loss Tip #5 = Split an Arby's Reuben Sandwich with a friend
Don't Walk Down That Aisle Carrying Unnecessary Pounds! Learn How to Lose Some Quick Weight Before Your Big Wedding Day...
Losing weight and keeping it off is harder than stopping smoking! You can stop smoking but you can't stop eating. You must eat to live. My mom always said "I eat to live, I don't live to eat". She never had a weight problem. Think about that for a moment. If the only reason you ate was just to keep living and not to reward yourself in some way there wouldn't be a weight problem. Do you plan every office event or meeting around food? Is every friend gathering a "special event" where food is the main theme? Is every family gathering considered a "special occasion" and celebrated with food. Are you living just to eat?
Over 50 percent of Americans are trying to lose weight at any one time. Weight loss is a billion-dollar industry because it's not easy to lose weight. It may be even harder to keep the weight off once you've lost it. Eat to live, don't live to eat. It's a mind thing.
What you eat is deeply ingrained in your life. Choices are made on a daily basis, meal by meal. Choices. Choices. Choices. Our choices are what gets us in trouble in eating as in life. Our choices in schooling, jobs, friends and mates determine our outcome. Choices are how we carve our lives. Choose wisely on what you put in your mouth for easy weight control. Your body needs fuel not entertainment.
The Wedding Day Weight Loss Secrets to Staying Slim:
1. Find some way to include physical activity into your busy schedule. Plan to get your heart rate up daily. Use the stairs when possible.
2. Replace your choices with high fiber, low fat food items. Choose whole grains, low-fat dairy, lean protein and skinless poultry.
3. Make your portions of any high calorie food very small. Don't deny yourself, just be smarter about the portion size. Eat your bulk of meals from lower calorie foods.
4. If you over do it at one meal match it up with a very low calorie meal to average it out.
5. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Studies show that people who skip meals wind up eating more at the next meal.
Eat healthy, get active and eat only to live!